Oxcart Now provides Affordable Oxygen concentrators in Kerala, Trivandrum, Kottayam, Kannur, Kochi, Thanjavur.
In 2021 during the second wave of Covid 19, oxygen deprivation and Lung infections became common problems faced by patients. A very large quantity of patients has been recommended to use oxygen concentrators and cylinders at home to maintain oxygen levels and avoid fatalities.
A COVID-19 patient has a requirement of 90 percent oxygen concentration at a flow rate of one to five liters or 10 when he is suffering from acute respiratory distress or discomfort. Oxygen concentrators for Rent are available at an affordable price segment.
We all know what an oxygen cylinder is but oxygen concentrator seems to be a new term that we are using very often now. While many are already using an oxygen concentrator and know all about these concentrators, there still could be many who might want to know more about these devices that could help people breathe easier.
What is an oxygen concentrator and How does it work?
An oxygen concentrator is an electronically operated device that separates oxygen from room air. It provides a high concentration of oxygen directly to you through a nasal cannula. These devices work on the principle of ‘rapid pressure swing absorption’ which is where the nitrogen is removed from the air using zeolite minerals which absorb the nitrogen, leaving other gases to pass through and capturing oxygen as the primary gas. The collected oxygen is 92-95% pure.
Specifications of Oxygen Concentrators for Rent in Kerala.
- Provides approximately 90% pure buy oxygen concentrator at a low pressure of 1 to 5 liters per minute.
- Oxygen therapy throughout the day improves chances of survival.
- Continuous operation is possible but requires a 30-minute shutdown every 6 hours for the largest effect.
- More minor, removable models often need to recharge within two hours.
- Exercise tolerance can improve by providing breathing support
- The durability of daily activities can improve
- No need to refill tanks.
How to Choose the right oxygen concentrator in Kerala-
The most important point to understand is that COVID patients require 90% Oxygen concentration at 1-5 liters per minute (LPM) flow and above 10 LPM when they are suffering from acute respiratory discomfort.
Recommendation of an oxygen concentrator for COVID patients:
If the patient is
- Adult (Mild): May not need Oxygen to maintain saturations above 94% or may need a lower flow rate of Oxygen and their requirements may be managed with a 5 LPM machine at home
- Adult (Moderate): Oxygen requirement MAY be managed with a 5-10L/M machine at home WITH MEDICAL SUPERVISION with a goal to keep Oxygen saturation above 94%. If oxygen levels fall below 94%(spO2) in spite of home Oxygen, hospitalization and appropriate medical attention is needed
- Adult (Severe): Please DO NOT rely on concentrators, you need to get them to a hospital
Oxycart is the best option for getting all types of Oxygen Concentrators rental in Kerala with safety and all required parameters given by IMRC.
Oxygen Concentrator for Home use in Kerala.
Are you interested in buying an Oxygen Concentrator in India for home use? Here is a complete step-by-step guide that will help you understand and choose wisely. Read them out:
- Check the Flow Requirements: Don’t go to the market without knowing the flow requirements, which are mentioned on the doctor’s prescription in LPM. An oxygen concentrator with 5 LPM is the most sought-after in India.
- Decide on the Type: Next, you should find out whether you need a portable or home oxygen concentrator. Here, pricing comes into play because a portable oxygen machine is more expensive than a home one.
- Look for Brands: Compare the brands offering top models for oxygen concentrators in India with accuracy and good performance. It is also an interesting thing to know different models and compare their features, specifications, and price. Reviews come to your rescue. Check out the current reviews shared by existing users.
- See the Warranty: Make sure the model you choose must have a warranty. Getting after-sales service is also an important factor to consider. See the warranty period along with its terms and conditions mentioned on the invoice. Generally, a warranty may vary from 1 to 2 years.