10 Litre oxygen concentrator
With the second wave of Coronavirus Pandemic, the demands for oxygen concentrators have been increasing day by day. OxyCart wants to save your life in such difficult times by selling these 10 Litre oxygen concentrator for patients suffering from breathing difficulties and recovering at home.
Mild cases can be managed with oxygen concentrators, under proper guidance from the doctor, especially when securing hospital access is getting tougher daily. It is to be noted; 10 Litre oxygen concentrator should not be used as a substitute when hospitalization is necessary. Patients requiring a 10 Litre oxygen concentrator need to be medically supervised.
OxyCart is coming up with the Indian Made Oxygen Concentrators, which can be used at home. We extract Oxygen from pure Water through the ‘Electrolysis technology.’
Pure Water is one of the best sources compared to all the other Conventional Oxygen Concentrators, which provides Oxygen by detaching it from the attainable air in the room. As we all know, urban households barely have clean air.
OxyCart’s 10 Litre oxygen concentrator provides 10 litres of Oxygen per minute which is very effective for patients suffering from COVID-19. The OxyCart Oxygen Concentrators also help in treating COPD, cardiovascular disease, and lung disorders. The oxygen concentrator can be used in home type environments homes, nursing homes, patient care facilities, etc.
10 Litre Oxygen Concentrators can also be used as:
- As a nebulizer
- To detox the body by removal of Hydroxyl free radicals, thereby balancing the pH level..
- As a CPAP Machine
- As a memory booster for Alzheimer disease patients
- As an immunity booster for Diabetics
10 Litre oxygen concentrator Costing and Specifications
If you are looking forward to buying these 10-litre oxygen concentrators from anywhere else, it would cost you around ₹ 70,000 to ₹ 1.20 Lakh. But OxyCart understands what you are going through, and we are selling it for INR 79990/- only with two years of warranty.
The terms and Conditions are:
- GST 12% extra.
- 100% Advance payment for booking.
- Waiting Period – 7 + days.
- And, there are no hidden charges.
- Power Consumption – 425W
- Inhalation – Mask type Inhalation
- Oxygen extracted from Pure Water
- Oxygen Flow – 10 litres per minute
- Noise – Less than 45 Db
- Rated Voltage – AC 220V ± 22V/50Hz or 110V ± 10V / 60 Hz
- Warranty – 2 Years, Repair at Our centre / No replacement
- Made in India
- Oxygen Concentration – 93% ± 3%
- Operating temp – 10ºC – 35ºC
- Net Weight – 33kg
- Gross Weight – 37.5 kg