8 Litre Critical Care Unit Oxygen Concentrator
In the current COVID-19 situation, 10 – 20% of patients require ICU, and 3 – 10% per cent require concentrators, cylinders, and vaccinations. When there is a shortage of beds, ventilators, OxyCart is here to provide 8 Litre critical care unit oxygen concentrators, a High-Flow oxygen therapy that reduces the chances of intubation drastically.
The 8 Litre critical care unit oxygen concentrator help in the high flow of Oxygen among the patients of COVID-19. The High flow oxygen therapy device fulfils the need for humidified oxygen-rich air through a nasal cannula, thus increasing the oxygen level supplied to the blood.
Arranging these necessities is becoming very tough these days. OxyCart is coming up with the Indian Made Oxygen Concentrators, which can be used at home. We extract Oxygen from pure Water through the ‘Electrolysis technology.’ Pure Water is one of the best sources compared to all the other Conventional Oxygen Concentrators, which provides Oxygen by detaching it from the attainable air in the room. As we all know, urban households barely have clean air.
OxyCart’s 8 Litre Critical Care Unit Oxygen Concentrator provide 8 litres of Oxygen per minute which is very effective for patients suffering from COVID-19. These oxygen concentrators can be used for people with needs of easy oral suctioning and expectoration. These critical care unit oxygen cylinders reduce the risk of respiratory complications such as pneumonia and delirium. The flow of oxygen in the 8 Litre critical care unit oxygen concentrator much higher than the regular ones.
8 Litre Critical Care Unit Oxygen Concentrators can also be used as:
- As a nebulizer
- To detox the body by removal of Hydroxyl free radicals, thereby balancing the pH level.
- As a CPAP Machine
- As a memory booster for Alzheimer disease patients
- As an immunity booster for Diabetics
8 Litre Critical Care Unit Oxygen Concentrator Costing and Specifications
If you are looking forward to buying these 8-litre critical care unit oxygen concentrators from anywhere else, it would cost you around Rs 80,000. But OxyCart understands what you are going through, and we are selling it for INR 59990/-` only with two years of warranty.
The terms and conditions are mentioned below –
- GST 12% extra.
- 100% Advance payment for booking.
- Waiting Period – 7 + days.
And, there are no hidden charges.
- With a servo humidifier, these concentrators provide humidified air at a controlled set temperature and humidity levels.
- Incorporating high-end technology, it has a 4.3-inch touch screen interface for easy accessibility, electronic FiO2 control with inputs for high- and low-pressure Oxygen, and a turbine-based flow generator.
- The product is also equipped with an integrated heater and dual temperature sensors.
- The versatile solution also has adult and paediatric modes that allow healthcare professionals to use it on both children and adults with variable flow rate.
- Warranty – 2 Years, Repair at Our centre / No replacement
- Made in India
- Oxygen extracted from Pure Water.
- It comes with various alarms to alert healthcare professionals in tube blockage/disconnection, unplugged temperature sensor, unplugged heater wire, or even in the very high or deficient supply of oxygen to the patient.
- Available at Cheaper Rates