OC 610 Oxygen Concentrator
The OC 610 Oxygen Concentrator has an overload protection feature. This concentrator has sensors to ensure safety. The product is tested and certified at the Engineering Labs at IIT Kanpur. These concentrators provide Oxygen of 10 litres per minute. If the oxygen level is more than 94%, it gives Oxygen 8 litres per minute, if more than 93%, then more than 10 litres per minute, and if more than 90%, then 11-12 litres per minute.
OxyCart is coming up with the Indian Made Oxygen Concentrators, which can be used at home. The OC 610 Oxygen Concentrator consists of an air compressor, two zeolite pellets or beads-filled cylinders, a pressure-equalizing reservoir, and several valves and tubes. Commercial units can deliver 90 per cent oxygen at a rate of up to 10 litres per minute.
OC 610 Oxygen Concentrator absorbs atmospheric nitrogen and then vents it through molecular sieves made of zeolites. As a result, this type of adsorption device functions as a nitrogen scrubber while allowing other ambient gases to pass through. As a result, Oxygen is the only major gas left. Because of its vast surface area and chemical nature, porous zeolite absorbs significant amounts of nitrogen at high pressure. The Oxygen and other free components are collected after that, and the pressure reduces, allowing nitrogen to desorb. Zeolites act as a filter for nitrogen molecules in an accessible form.
OxyCart’s OC 610 Oxygen Concentrator provides 8-12 litres of Oxygen per minute depending upon the oxygen level, which is very effective for patients suffering from COVID-19. The Oxygen Concentrators also helps in treating different health conditions related to breathing disorders apart from COVID-19. It also comes with an Oxygen Concentration Indicator.
OC 610 Oxygen Concentrators can also be used as:
- As a nebulizer
- To detox the body by removal of Hydroxyl free radicals, thereby balancing the pH level.
- As a CPAP Machine
- As a memory booster for Alzheimer disease patients
- As an immunity booster for Diabetics
OC 610 Oxygen Concentrator Costing and Specifications
If you are looking forward to buying these 8-litre oxygen concentrators from anywhere else, it would cost you around Rs 88,000 – Rs 98,000. But OxyCart understands what you are going through, and we are selling it for INR 79,990/- only with two years of warranty.
The terms and conditions are mentioned below –
- GST 12% extra.
- 100% Advance payment for booking.
- Waiting Period – 7 + days.
And, there are no hidden charges.
- Maximum flow rate recommended – 10litres per minute
- Oxygen output – 93% 3%
- Flow rate range – 0-12 litre per minute for single output
- Flow rate range – 0-6 litre per minute for dual output
- Outet Pressure – 30 kPa – 50 kPa
- Inner Power Consumption – <900W
- Operating Noise – <50dB
- Warranty – 2 Years, Repair at Our centre / No replacement
- Made in India
- Zeolite Based
- Dimensions – 480(L) * 300(W) * 750(H)
- Tested at Engineering Labs IIT Kanpur
- Tested at Hospitals in IIT Kanpur
- ISO Certification for Manufacturing
Functions of the OC 610 Oxygen Concentrators
- Time usage indicator
- Flow Rate indicator
- Alarm for high temperature
- Alarm for power failure
- The function of timing shutdown
- Weight – 25kg