20 Litre Oxygen Concentrator
Oxygen Concentrators is a one-time investment that provides you with a constant and regularized supply and fits the wallet in the long run. However, in the current times, everyone has been facing the problem of Concentrators Availability in your city, Quality Assurance & ad hoc differential pricing.
So in times when many people are dying due to the unavailability of oxygen concentrators and beds, OxyCart helps you with the 20 Litre Oxygen Concentrator distribution as soon as possible and at cheaper rates.
OxyCart is coming up with the Indian Made Oxygen Concentrators, which can be used at home. We extract Oxygen from pure Water through the ‘Electrolysis technology.’ Pure Water is one of the best sources compared to all the other Conventional Oxygen Concentrators, which provides Oxygen by detaching it from the attainable air in the room. As we all know, urban households barely have clean air.
A 20 Litre Oxygen Concentrator has a larger compressor than regular 8 litres and 10 litres oxygen concentrators. This 20 Litre Oxygen Concentrator can output 90% oxygen from 1-10 LPM Flow. These concentrators are ideal for COVID and patients requiring critical care and dual patients to use the same machine with accessories.
OxyCart’s 20 Litre Oxygen Concentrator provide 20 litres of Oxygen per minute which is very effective for patients suffering from COVID-19. The OxyCart Oxygen Concentrators also help in treating other lung disorders.
The oxygen concentrator can be used in home type environments homes, nursing homes, patient care facilities, etc.
The advantages of buying 20 Litre Oxygen Concentrator from OxyCart are:
- Easy to operate
- Useful for Home & Hospitals
- Helpful in emergency
- Doorstep delivery as soon as possible
The OxyCart’s 20 Litre Oxygen Concentrator can also be used as:
- As a nebulizer
- To detox the body by removal of Hydroxyl free radicals, thereby balancing the pH level.
- As a CPAP Machine
- As a memory booster for Alzheimer disease patients
- As an immunity booster for Diabetics
20 Litre Oxygen Concentrator Costing and Specifications
If you are looking forward to buying these 20-litre oxygen concentrators from anywhere else, it would cost you around Rs 1.5 lakhs. But OxyCart understands what you are going through, and we are selling it for INR 99,990/- only with two years of warranty.
The terms and Conditions are:
- GST 12% extra.
- 100% Advance payment for booking.
- Waiting Period – 7 + days.
- And, there are no hidden charges.
- Inhalation – Mask type Inhalation
- Oxygen extracted from Pure Water.
- Oxygen Flow – 20 litres per minute
- Noise – Less than 45 Db
- Rated Voltage – AC220V/50Hz
- Warranty – 2 Years, Repair at Our centre / No replacement
- Made in India
- Oxygen Concentration – 93% ± 3%
- Operating temp – 10ºC – 35ºC
- Oxygen Output Pressure – 0.04-0.07Mpa
- Weight – 106kg
- Low Oxygen Alarm – Yes